In other words, ABAGY makes it easy to produce a large variety of parts within a single cell:
- Parts can vary in size (within the dimensions of the area);
- Parts' geometry may differ;
- You can simultaneously place as many parts as you can fit;
- No set order of loading parts into the complex (load one in as soon as it's ready for welding);
- Parts can be laid out on the table any way you deem convenient at a given time (there is no need for precise placement).
When we say "150 parts", it is just an example. Can you do more? Sure. You can do more. You can do fewer. Any number you wish, as long as parts stay within the selected dimensions of the working area. To keep your cell at 24/7 uptime, you only need to have enough suitable parts in production.